April showers bring May flowers and hopefully the continuation to normalcy or what may be the new normal moving forward. Delcor has maintained emergency coverage during this pandemic ensuring the comfort for our customers that have been staying at home for these past few months. Our technicians have completed over a 1000 hours of continuing education during this down time. Now, as we have slowly begun starting up our spring preventative maintenances, we approach this phase with a new safety process in place. This process is designed to protect our customers and employees moving forward. Below are some of those steps in our process:
- All staff members that potentially interact with customers are required to complete a daily survey regarding their health and interactions with others that may have shown symptoms. Any staff that answers Yes to these questions is immediately asked to isolate for 14 days or until they have provided a negative test result.
- The company has been able to secure enough PPE for all our team members. This includes gloves, masks, bootie covers, hand sanitizer, safety glasses and disinfectant chemicals for our tools and work spaces.
- We are providing a contactless exchange between our techs and customers. No signing of documents and payments can be made over the phone.
- We do have homeowners that like to shadow our technicians. Our techs are requesting homeowners maintain a safe, 6′ of distance from them while they are working.
- All service customers are asked similar questions that we ask our staff prior to us going to the home.
As the Summer sets in and the weather starts to get hot, we will start seeing an increase in replacement sales. Delcor, in partnership with Trane, is able to offer two very aggressive financing options that expire May 31st.
Both of these offers are great and can help you during this time if you are in need of updating your AC system before the heat gets here. Now is the perfect time to upgrade your old equipment. Did you know Delcor does commercial work as well? If you have been out of your office or business and would like your equipment checked, we can quickly evaluate what you need and ensure it is working for when your team returns to work. We work on office buildings, hotels, restaurants, medical buildings, etc..The team at Delcor is standing by to assist and appreciate your business.
Delcor- The Service Professionals